The All-Glass Sliding Door Systems can transform any storefront into an eye-catching entryway.
Experts in the automatic door industry since 1932, STANLEY offers an all glass sliding door system that creates
a beautiful entry into any public or private space. The Dura-Glide All Glass 2000/3000 systems showcase your
individual interior while providing increased lighting to meet all of your design requirements. With the use of
all glass doors and sidelights, beautiful aesthetics are seamlessly added to the pre-existing structure while
maintaining partial or full breakout functions. This UL listed and ANSI compliant door system is engineered for
maximum safety and customization with size and color options to enhance any exterior or interior entrance.
The Dura-Glide 2000/3000 will complement any upscale architecture and create a unique first impression and
design for your building.
Complement upscale architecture with the Dura-Glide 2000/3000 All-Glass Sliding Door Systems.
- Aesthetically Pleasing – All glass doors and available sidelights blend effortlessly into building profiles, minimizing site lines and bulky profiles and maximizing elegance and beauty to upscale architecture
- Easy to Customize – Available in a variety of sizes and colors, partial or full breakout, and bi-parting or single slide configurations to meet specific customer requirements.
- Durable – All door systems are UL listed and undergo life testing to a minimum of 1 million cycles.
- Quick to Install – With the pre-assembled header and panel sub-assemblies installation is fast and trouble free, meaning less distraction time for your business.
- Safety – Meets ANSI requirements and is UL listed to ensure customer safety. Optional backup power supply provides continued operation of automatic doors for up to 1.5 hours in the event of power outages or main power failure.
Dura-Glide Product Specifications:
2000 Series Plan View:
3000 Series Plan View: