The Dura-Glide 2000 and 3000 door systems utilize the same major components with the primary difference being the configuration for emergency egress. With the 2000 series emergency egress configuration, only the active (sliding door) panels will breakout.
Dura-Glide doors combine state-of-the-art microprocessor technology with advanced engineering to provide the safest, most dependable and highest performance door-systems in the industry. The Dura-Glide 2000 and 3000 Series are the industry standard for smooth, reliable operation in every application from high-traffic retail locations to upscale professional and institutional settings. Dura-Glide 2000 and 3000 are certified for both Class 1 and 10 Clean Room applications.
Dura-Glide® 2000 & 3000 Series Doors:
- Continually monitor door position with microprocessor controller.
- Provide smooth, trouble-free operation with long-lasting cast urethane load-bearing wheels.
- Lock each door in its track with adjustable anti-riser wheels.
- Prevent slippage and uneven closing with toothed drive belt.
- Provide complete threshold protection at all times with advanced motion sensors, Stan-Guard® threshold sensor, and doorway holding beam or Stan-Vision™ video sensors.
- Weather Wise™ switch reduces opening widths on larger door systems to save energy in cold or hot weather.
- Power-operated automatic sliding doors may be used as emergency egress doors because they “break-out” in the direction of egress.
- Microprocessor controllers, sensors and operators are available as retrofits to existing doors and older Stanley doors.
- HEADER SIZE: 8” (203mm) high x 6” (152mm) deep
- TYPICAL HEIGHT: 7'-8” (2.3m), clear door opening of 6'-11” (2.1m)
- TYPICAL WIDTH: Single Slide: 7' to 9'(2.1m to 2.7m), clear door opening width of 35-1/2” to 47-1/2” (901mm to1206mm); Bi-Part: 10' to 14' (3m to 4.2m), clear door opening width of 48” to 72” (1219mm to 1828mm)
- TYPICAL DOOR PANEL WEIGHT: up to 220 pounds each (100kg)
- DRIVE SYSTEM: 1/4 HP DC motor, gear drive, toothed belt
- CONTROLLER: microprocessor based, safety logic, watchdog LED
- SENSORS: 2 for motion (switchable between uni-directional and bidirectional) and 1 Stan-Guard® and doorway holding beam for safety. Stan-Vision™ Digital Video Cameras Optional. Mats, wallplates, radio control optional.
- BREAKOUT: SX panel on the 2000, SX and SO panels on the 3000
- POWER REQUIRED: 120 VAC, 5 amps min.
- CODE COMPLIANCE: UL, cUL, ANSI A156.10, UBC, BOCA, ICBO, NFPA 101 Door packages are custom manufactured to fit your job requirements. For sizes greater or smaller then typical, contact your authorized Stanley Access Technologies Sales Representative.
Dura-Glide™ Optional Features:
- Stan-Vision™ Digital Surveillance Camera provides safety and motion detection in one sensor as well as security surveillance.
- Jamb Cameras provide added surveillance with identification/profile view or surveillance/wide angle view.
- Access Control lets you add card readers, electric locks, control consoles and panic hardware to limit access to restricted areas.
- Access Control Consoles provide four modes of door operation— Timer, Manual, One-Way and Automatic.
- Electric Solenoid Locking System utilizes a high torque steel spring and tension spring.
- Wind Resistant Damper improves safety and reduces repair costs by withstanding wind gusts up to twice that of a standard door package.
- Transom Packages.
- All-Glass Doors and Sidelights provide added elegance and beauty to upscale architecture.
- Designer/Utility package gives maximum design flexibility with wood, hollow metal, painted or glass doors.
- Class 1 and 10 Clean Room rating for clean rooms and computer centers.