Stanley Magic-Force™ operator works in both full energy and low energy applications making it ideal for use in supermarkets, department stores, hospitals, airports, office buildings, public buildings, schools and universities. The operator is field adjustable to overcome environmental or facility changes.
Every Magic-Force™ includes the new Life Cycle Data feature, or LCD allowing Stanley to be a market leader in service and installation by adapting to site specific needs. The LCD allows future service based on cycles and customer tailored maintenance programs.
Magic-Force™ Door Operators:
- Work with every type of sensor we make for maximum design flexibility and convenience.
- Require only simple tune-in adjustments for fast, trouble-free installation.
- Resist wind and stack pressure conditions to maintain smooth, controlled operation.
- Powers doors up to:
- 48” (1220mm) in panel width
- 350 pounds (160 kg) in panel weight
- Field Selectable for:
- Full Energy applications (ANSI A156.10)
- Heavy Duty Low Energy (ANSI A156.19)
- Extreme ADA applications
- Field Adjustable Spring for precise closing force
- Close Speed Control - standard
- Non-Handed - configurable for right or left hand operation
- LCD - Life Cycle Data Recorder
- Available with Sentrex-3™ active infrared safety system.
- Alternative sensors/operators include mats, push plates, radio controls & motion sensors.
- Surface mount header models afford fast and easy retrofits.
- Choice of complete factory engineered door systems.
- Fire door package with UL listed equipment.
- Provide safe pedestrian movement at all times with activation and safety sensors.
- Variable spring operator.
- Features Magic-Touch™ activation, no mat or sensor needed.
- Act as a mechanical closer for manual operation in the event power is shut off.
The advanced microprocessor controller and proven encoder technology work together for comprehensive and precise control of the door‘s motion. The advance controller ensures trouble free operation with features that provide:
- Automatic reset upon power up
- Fuse protection
- Electronic surge protection
- Internal power supply protection
- Encoder Technology