For years, Stanley swing door operators have provided easy access and smooth traffic flow in high-traffic retail, commercial and industrial locations with unbeaten performance and reliability. Magic-Swing® operators continue to set the standard for high reliability and smooth, quiet operation with our proven high-performance mechanics and advanced microprocessor control. Stanley microprocessor controller eliminates the need for moving parts, so it greatly increases uptime and reliability. The microprocessor-based controller communicates with the operator and sensor systems to ensure safe operation at all times. Door forces and speeds generated during power opening and manual opening, in both directions of swing, as well as spring closing, conform to the standards set forth in ANSI A156.10.
Magic-Swing® Door Operators:
- Work with every type of sensor we make for maximum design flexibility and convenience.
- Require only simple tune-in adjustments for fast, trouble-free installation.
- Resist wind and stack pressure conditions to maintain smooth, controlled operation.
- Powers doors up to:
- 54” (1371mm) in panel width
- 700 pounds (320kg) in panel weight
- Heavy Duty - Extreme environments and abuse
- Full Energy applications (ANSI A156.10)
- Regular and light spring units available
- LCD - Life Cycle Data Recorder
- Are available with Sentrex-3™ active infrared safety system.
- Alternative Sensor/Operators include mats, push plates, radio controls & motion sensors.
- Surface Mount Header models afford fast and easy retrofits.
- Choice of complete factory engineered door systems for easy installation and long life even in high-traffic locations.
- Fire Door Package with UL listed equipment.
- Light Spring Operator.
- Monitor door position, and adjust speed at the beginning and end of arc for smooth starts and stops, as well as to comply with ANSI standards.
- Provide safe pedestrian movement at all times with activation and safety sensors.
- HEADER SIZE: 6” (152mm) high x 5-1/2” (140mm) deep
- SWING DOOR PANELS: up to 54” (1371mm)
- DOOR PANEL WEIGHT: up to 700 pounds (320kg) standard, up to 5000 (2270kg) pounds optional
- DRIVE SYSTEM: 1/4 HP DC motor, gear drive, ball screw actuator, rack & pinion
- CONTROLLER: microprocessor based, safety logic, watchdog LED
- BREAKOUT: “Sentrex” active infrared presence detector and SU-100 motion sensors, mats and radio controls are available BREAKOUT: automatic reset (center hung)
- POWER REQUIRED: 120 VAC, 5 amps min.
- CODE COMPLIANCE: UL, cUL, ANSI A156.10, UBC, BOCA, ICBO, NFPA 101